Mile High Raw (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.milehighraw.com website (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”) while using our Service. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Address, State, Province, Zip/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
Collecting how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”) is possible. This usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are stored on your device and sent to your browser from a website. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Use of Data
Mile High Raw uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues
- Notifying you about changes to our Service
- Providing analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- Providing customer care and support
- Providing and maintaining the Service
- Monitoring the usage of the Service
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Mile High Raw may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Complying with a legal obligation
- Preventing or investigating possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protecting against legal liability
- Protecting and defending the rights or property of Mile High Raw
- Protecting the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
First of all, we may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Third parties access this Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf. This information shall not be disclosed or used for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Return and Refund Policy
Return & Refund Policy of https://www.milehighraw.com
If you are not happy with your purchase, we will accept a return of an unused product within 14 days. Once we receive the returned item Mile High Raw will then give a full refund (excluding shipping as we are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order).
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed.
Discounted items are not eligible for a return.
Mile High Raw will not issue refunds for products purchased through other entities, such as distributors or retail partners.
Returned items must be delivered to us unused, in original unopened packaging and in the condition they were received or the product may not be eligible for refund or will be subject to a restocking fee. We cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in return shipment, therefore we recommend an insured and trackable mail service.
We are unable to issue a refund without actual original purchase receipt of the item(s) and/or proof of received return delivery in original condition.
We aim to accept all returns. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. All goods will be inspected on return.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example google analytics.
We accept payments prior to delivery.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org